UFSx + HWK Setup v02.03.00.00 Released
The Official release is ready in our download area http://sarunasoftware.com.
If the HWK is a "TRIAL" or affected by 3rd party tools, this software may not work properly, so use at your own risk.
You need to uninstall old HWK Setup Suite and HWK Support Suite and use the new UFSx Support Suite.
1. BB5 RAPU Based Products USB Flashing / UI support added:
2. DCT4 INFINEON Based Products USB Flashing / UI support added:
1. Infineon Egold Boot Fixed (was broken in v 126.96.36.199)
2. Infineon E500,KM553,KM555,KM555e,KM555g,KM555R added (FL,CUL)
3. Infineon GT370,GU230GO,S367 added (FL,CUL,DUL,IM)
4. Infineon T370,T375,T385,T385b,T395,T500GO,T505GO,T565,
T565b,T575 added (FL,DUL)
5. MTK: A290 added (FL,3xIM)
6. MTK: USB Support for UI Functions (Select COM on Phone)
7. WiFi MAC Address Write Added for Infineon and MTK platforms.
T456-FIDO,T456-ROGERS added (UNL,SECT,IM,FL)
[Patch MSL] fixed for DUOS Products.
E1207-MEA,E1220T,E1230T,E1232B,E1232D added (PUNL,PIM,FL)
C3520,C3780,C3782,E2250,E2252 added (UNL,SECT,IM,FL)
C5010,E3210,E3213,S5610 Direct Unlock Fixed.
IMEI Repair Added for Almost All Models:
S5222,S5222R,S5229,S5292,S5296 added (CUNL,PUNL,PIM,FL,UFL)
E1151 Missing boot fixed.
E1151 IMEI Rebuild and Direct Unlock added (AT Mode)
Note: Need make Boot Mode Info before use of AT Mode.
S5380B,S5380D,S5380F,S5380G,S5780D,S7250,S7250D added (UFL)
Many thanks to all those who have supported us!!!
Download from support
DHLT Files - Samsung Fast Code Calc Tables
Download _DHLT.part01.exe - Download _DHLT.part01.exe
Download _DHLT.part02.rar - Download _DHLT.part02.rar
Download _DHLT.part03.rar - Download _DHLT.part03.rar
Download _DHLT.part04.rar - Download _DHLT.part04.rar
Download _DHLT.part05.rar - Download _DHLT.part05.rar
Download _DHLT.part06.rar - Download _DHLT.part06.rar
Download _DHLT.part07.rar - Download _DHLT.part07.rar
1. Uninstall ALL previous versions, you MUST uninstall HWK Suite BEFORE trying to uninstall HWK Support Suite Setup.
2. Install UFSx Support Suite Setup
3. Connect your UFSx+HWK before running the UFSx Control Panel
4. Run UFSx Control Panel
5. Select the "Hardware" Tab
6. If you only have one UFSx connected it will be selected, if more than one, select the check box next to the required UFSx. You can click "Scan Boxes" to refresh the list if you have connected further boxes since opening the Control Panel
7. Click "Check Box"
8. Click "Update Box"
9. Click "Check Box"
10. Select the "Software" Tab
11. Amend "Application Install Path" and/or Nokia Install Path, if required.
12. Click "Check Server"
13. Click "Install"
14. If you have more than 1 UFSx+HWK run steps 5-13 for each UFSx+HWK (NOTE: You must install something at step 13)
How to install same UFSx+HWK to 2nd PC.
Same as above and you must complete ALL steps.
How to add further UFSx+HWK after initial install.
Steps 4-13 as above